Terms & Conditions
1. Your contract
Once we have received your booking form and all appropriate payments, we will, subject to availability, confirm your booking by issuing a confirmation invoice. Please check this invoice carefully as soon as you receive it. A binding contract between us comes into existence when we despatch our confirmation invoice. English Law will apply to your contract and to any dispute, claim or other matter of any description which arises between us and any dispute, claim or other matter of any description which arises between us will be dealt with by the courts of England and Wales.
A minimum deposit of £ 150 per week booked,( or £350 for the Villa), (or full payment if booking within 10 weeks of departure) must be paid at the time of booking. Balances must be paid no less than 10 weeks before departure. If we do not receive all payments due in full and on time, we are entitled to assume that you wish to cancel your booking. In this case, we will be entitled to keep all deposits paid or due at that date.
3. Cancellation charges.
If you wish to cancel your booking you must inform us in writing as soon as possible. Depending on the date we receive notification of your wish to cancel, cancellation charges may be payable of up to 100% of the holiday cost.
To cancel the entire home rental the Client must contact Kalkan Manzara either by writing or email. Contact details for Kalkan Manzara are stated on the booking confirmation. Cancellation takes effect on the date we receive communication from the Client. If the Client cancels after the booking is confirmed we will charge the Client for potential losses. If the Client has to cancel for a reason covered by their insurance policy, the Client should be able to recover the cancellation charges. Claims must be made directly to the insurance company concerned. The following cancellation charges apply:
Less than 60 days before arrival date: 100% of total rental cost
Any payments made will be reimbursed less 3½% bank charges against credit/debit cards.
If Kalkan Manzara re-sells the rental period cancelled by the Client the Client will receive a further refund equivalent to 100% less 3½% bank charges and any loss as a result of a reduced price to resell the rental period.
4. Our Liability
(1) We promise to make sure that the holiday arrangements we have agreed to make, perform or provide as applicable as part of our contract with you are made, performed or provided with reasonable skill and care. It is your responsibility to show that reasonable skill and care has not been used if you wish to make a claim against us.
(2) We will not be responsible for any injury, illness, death, loss (for example loss of enjoyment), damage, expense, cost or other sum or claim of any description whatsoever which results from; the act(s) and/or omission(s) of the person(s) affected or any member(s) of their party or the act(s) and/or omission(s) of a third party not connected with the provision of your accommodation and which were unforeseeable or unavoidable or any event which we could not, even with all due care, foresee or avoid.
(3) We cannot accept responsibility for any services which do not form part of our contract. NB. This includes any services or facilities or activities available at Patara Prince Resort (other than Kalkan Manzara itself) or which any supplier agrees with you. We have no Involvement in any such activities or services or facilities which are neither run, supervised or controlled in any way by us. We do not however exclude liability for the negligence of ourselves resulting in your death or personal injury.
(4) The promises we make to you about the accommodation we have agreed to provide or arrange as part of our contract - and the laws and regulations of Turkey in which your claim or complaint occurred - will be used as the basis for deciding whether the accommodation in question had been properly provided. If the particular accommodation which gave rise to the claim or complaint complied with local laws and regulations applicable to those accommodation at the time, the accommodation will be treated as having been properly provided. The exception to this is where the claim or complaint concerns the absence of a safety feature which might lead a reasonable holiday maker to refuse to take the holiday in question.
(5) We cannot accept any liability for any damage, loss, expense or other sum(s) of any description (1) which on the basis of the information given to us by you concerning your booking prior to our accepting it, we could not have foreseen you would suffer or incur if we breached our contract with you or (2) which did not result from any breach of contract or other fault by ourselves. Additionally we cannot accept liability for any business losses.
When you book with us, you accept responsibility for any damage or loss caused by you or any member of your party. Full payment for any such damage or loss must be paid by you.
Adequate travel insurance is strongly recommended. Read your policy details carefully and take them with you on holiday. It is your responsibility to ensure that the insurance cover you purchase is suitable and adequate for your particular needs. We cannot accept any responsibility for any losses or expenses incurred by you as a result of your failure to purchase adequate travel insurance.
7. If we change or cancel
In the unlikely event that we have to cancel or make a significant change to your booking, we will offer you the following options:
a. (For significant changes) accepting the change.
b. Booking the property for alternative dates, if available.
c. cancelling your booking and recieving a full refund of all monies you have paid.
Please note, the above options are not available where any change made is a minor one.
In addition to the options set out above, where appropriate and depending on the circumstances and when the significant change or cancellation is notified to you we will consider paying you compensation. Compensation will not be payable and no liability beyond offering the above mentioned choices can be accepted where we are forced to make a change or cancel as a result of unusual and unforeseeable circumstances beyond our control, the consequences of which we could not have avoided even with all due care.
8. Maximum occupancy
You must not exceed the maximum occupancy of the property. If we or our management agents become aware that you are exceeding the maximum occupancy of the property we reserve the right to terminate your booking and you will be required to leave the property. We will have no further responsibility toward such person(s) including any return travel arrangements. No refunds will be made and we will not pay any expenses or costs incurred as a result of the termination.
9. Complaints and problems
In the unlikely event that you have any reason to complain or experience any problems with your accommodation whilst away, you must immediately inform our representative. Any verbal notification must be put in writing and given to our representative as soon as possible. If you remain dissatisfied, however, you must write to us within [28 days] of your return to the UK giving your booking reference and full details of your complaint.
If in our reasonable opinion or in the reasonable opinion of any other person in authority, you or any member of your party behaves in such a way as to cause or be likely to cause danger, upset or distress to any third party or damage to property, we are entitled, without prior notice, to terminate the holiday of the person(s) concerned. In this situation, the person(s) concerned will be required to leave the accommodation. We will have no further responsibility toward such person(s) including any return travel arrangements. No refunds will be made and we will not pay any expenses or costs incurred as a result of the termination.
We reserve the right to make changes to and correct errors in advertised prices at any time before your holiday is confirmed. We will advise you of any error of which we are aware and of the then applicable price at the time of booking.
Kalkan Manzara, Ashprington Court, Totnes, TQ9 7UW.