Dalaman Transfer time 100 minutes.
Antalya Transfer time 2 hours 30 minutes.
Private transfers or car hire:
Private transfers or car hire can be arranged through Billy, our friendly local property manager based in Kalkan,
Email: email@example.com or Tel: 0090 545 264 6687
He speaks both English & Turkish and will be happy to help you.
Lastly, the visa system has changed. Instead of purchasing a visa at the airport, you are required to buy one on line prior to arriving in Turkey.
Directions from Dalaman:
For car hire you will need: Valid driving licence per driver & a credit card imprint is required as a security deposit.
Directions From Dalaman Airport to Kalkan Manzara- 120km Approx
- Exit Dalaman Airport car park through the barrier where you pay the car park fee(approx 12 T. lire)
- Straight through the security checkpoint (but drive slowly, in case you have to stop)
- Straight for 2km approx . It is a dual carriageway with petrol stations, should you need to fill up. (Allow for 100YTL)
- 10Km approx Turn Right at Suzuki Garage onto a minor road. At the end of this road Turn Right onto the main road ( D400 The main Antalya and Kaş Road. ) If you miss the turn at the Suzuki Garage, don't worry, as you can take a right a bit further on which gets you straight onto the main road.
- 8km Approx. Enter Goçek Tunnel Toll presently costs 5 T. lire. Try to have the right change.
- 30km approx Straight past outskirts of Fethiye. About 35 minutes out of Dalaman.
- WATCH OUT FOR POLICE RADAR TRAPS
- DO NOT GO INTO FETHIYE
- Straight bearing left when you are unsure. Always keep Fethiye on your right.
- Past Fethiye Gold Centre on your right & many petrol stations.
- 20km after Fethiye Turn Right at large road junction with traffic lights. Follow D400 to Kaş.
- 40km Straight to Kalkan .About 40 mins from this point.
- Past Patara Junction. At the turning for Patara. You are nearly there!!!
- Continue on main road. When you start to descend the hill the other side, take a look to your right. You are in for a treat, as you will see the wonderful village of Kalkan & its harbour.
- Keep going down the hill.
- Straight through the roundabout past the petrol station on your right, always keeping on the main road, keeping kalkan & the sea on your right.
- Do not turn into Kalkan but keep on the road to Kaş.
- Turn right at the Patara Prince sign and exit.
- Turn right again into the resort.
- Stop at the security gate and inform them where you are staying
- Villa 56 can be found at the top of the road 100 metres down from the gate on the left hand side. It is the last property on the right.
- Please remember to take your car back to the car park once you have finished unloading.
- HAVE A GOOD JOURNEY & DRIVE CAREFULLY.
Note: ALWAYS keep your speed below 100kpm - if the police stop you for speeding, this is an on the spot fine of 225 YTL ! You will need to produce your insurance & hire documents, so make sure they remember to supply them, your international driving licence and passport. Failure to produce any of these documents will also result in an increased fine.